We’re excited to welcome you back to Balcony Point and honored to be a part of your celebrations and events once more. We take seriously the health and safety of our guests and staff. Below are some of the procedures we have implemented based on state guidance. If you have any questions, please feel free to call 585-643-1528 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covid-19 Event Policy, effective June 5, 2021
- Occupancy – 250 people indoors and 500 people outdoors maximum per event as per NY Forward requirements. Empire Suite capacity 110 seated, 165 standing. Orchard Pavilion capacity 100.
- Face Coverings – In accordance with CDC and NYS guidelines, visitors who are vaccinated will NOT be required to wear a mask or maintain social distance. Unvaccinated people or those whose vaccination status is unknown ARE required to maintain social distance and wear a mask except while seated, eating or drinking. We are relying on the honor system for self-reporting vaccination status. Masks ARE required for all event visitors Monday thru Friday during the hours of operation of the Heritage Christian Services day habilitation program, except while seated, eating or drinking in the indoor Empire Suite. Employees, for whom face masks and gloves are provided, are required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Seating and Social Distancing – Indoor/outdoor tables will be spaced 6 feet apart. Responsible parties may seat as many individuals at a single table as the table allows, with a maximum of 10 individuals per table. Individuals seated at a table must be members of the same party but may be from different households. Further, individuals who are members of the same party may arrive, be seated and depart at different times so long as their interactions remain limited to only other party members. Communal tables in which multiple parties are seated at the same large table are only permitted if a distance of at least 6 feet can be maintained between the parties. If located in a cluster action zone pursuant to Executive Order 202.68, tables are limited to four individuals per party.
- Contact Tracing – Per New York State Covid-19 gathering requirements, guests, staff and vendors must provide contact information for tracing in the event of a Covid-19 exposure. Your information will be provided to the Monroe County Health Department within 48 hours of this event. Balcony Point will maintain this record for a minimum of 28 days. Your information will not be used for marketing purposes.
- Health Screening – New York State Covid-19 gathering guidance requires responsible parties to implement mandatory health screening for employees, event staff and attendees prior to the event. Screening will consist of questions regarding current or recent Covid-19 symptoms (e.g., temperature in excess of 100.4 degrees F), close or proximate contact with confirmed or suspected Covid-19 case(s), recent positive Covid-19 test result(s), and compliance with State’s travel advisory.
- Visitors must enter at the main entrance.
- Party supplies must be dropped off at the main entrance.
- Food supplies must be dropped off through the kitchen catering entrance.
- All vendors must submit their business safety plan to Balcony Point.
- Balcony Point staff will disinfect all areas before, during and after each event. Common areas will have frequent disinfection. Cleaning logs include date, time and detailed cleaning checklist. Logs will be provided for staff to follow and sign after each cleaning.
- Ice machine and communal complimentary amenities are currently unavailable.