We’re excited to welcome you back to Balcony Point and honored to be a part of your celebrations and events once more. We take seriously the health and safety of our guests and staff. Below are some of the procedures we have implemented as we begin to host events again. If you have any questions, please feel free to call 585-643-1528 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’re following NY Forward requirements to guide our maximum occupancy.
- To ensure that we’re complying with occupancy limitations, guests will be given a token upon entry and are asked to return it when they exit the building. Tokens will be disinfected and given to the next guest. Signs will be posted explaining this process.
- Visitors to the building must wear a face covering. If they do not have one, they will be provided a mask at no cost. Masks may be removed while eating.
- Employees and visitor will be asked to sign in at our guest book. Name and contact information will be requested and encouraged but is optional.
- Tables will be spaced 6 feet apart and seating reduced by 50%. Round tables will now seat four. Rectangular tables seat five.
- Social distancing markers have been installed throughout facility to denote 6 feet of spacing in common areas.
- All vendors will be required to submit a business safety plan to Balcony Point.
- Balcony Point staff will be disinfecting all areas before, during and after each event. Common areas will have frequent disinfection.
- Ice machine and communal complimentary amenities will be temporarily discontinued.