We’re excited to welcome you back to Balcony Point and honored to be a part of your celebrations and events once more. We take seriously the health and safety of our guests and staff. Below are some of the procedures we have implemented based on state guidance. If you have any questions, please feel free to call 585-643-1528 or email email@example.com.
Covid-19 Event Policy, effective July 29, 2021*
*Subject to change at any time in accordance with CDC and NYS guidelines.
- Occupancy – 250 people indoors and 500 people outdoors maximum per event as per NY Forward requirements. Empire Suite capacity 110 seated, 165 standing. Orchard Pavilion capacity 100.
- Face Coverings– In accordance with CDC and NYS guidelines, visitors who are vaccinated will NOT be required to wear a mask or maintain social distance. Unvaccinated people or those whose vaccination status is unknown ARE required to maintain social distance and wear a mask except while seated, eating or drinking. We rely on each guest to follow guidelines according to their vaccination status. In compliance with NYS Masking Guidance, vaccinated employees and visitors who are comfortable doing so are welcome to enter the offices without a mask. All others are required to continue to wear a mask at this time.
- Visitors must enter at the main entrance.
- Party supplies must be dropped off at the main entrance.
- Food supplies must be dropped off through the kitchen catering entrance.
- All vendors must submit their business safety plan to Balcony Point.
- Balcony Point staff will disinfect all areas before, during and after each event. Common areas will have frequent disinfection. Cleaning logs include date, time and detailed cleaning checklist. Logs will be provided for staff to follow and sign after each cleaning.
- Ice machine and communal complimentary amenities are currently unavailable.