We take the health and safety of our guests and staff seriously. Because Covid-19 is still a threat, guidelines for controlling its spread continue to change. Below are procedures we have currently implemented, based on state guidance. While this page is updated frequently, you can always contact us for the most up-to-date information.
Covid-19 Event Policy, effective August 9, 2021*
*Subject to change at any time in accordance with CDC and NYS guidelines.
- Occupancy – Empire Suite capacity 110 seated, 165 standing. Orchard Pavilion capacity 100.
- Face Coverings– Visitors entering the building must wear a face covering regardless of vaccination status. Disposable masks are available at the front desk. Face coverings are required except for when seated, eating or drinking.
- Visitors must enter at the main entrance.
- Party supplies must be dropped off at the main entrance.
- Food supplies must be dropped off through the kitchen catering entrance.
- All vendors must submit their business safety plan to Balcony Point.
- Balcony Point staff will disinfect all areas before, during and after each event. Common areas will have frequent disinfection. Cleaning logs include date, time and detailed cleaning checklist. Logs will be provided for staff to follow and sign after each cleaning.
- Ice machine and communal complimentary amenities are currently unavailable.